HRADY A ZÁMKY HISTORICKÁ MISTA CÍRKEVNÍ PAMÁTKY PAMÁTKY UNESCO HOME PAGE HOME PAGE 15 KRKONOŠE 14 SEVERNÍ MORAVA A SLEZSKO 13 STŘEDNÍ MORAVA 12 JIŽNÍ MORAVA 11 VYSOČINA 10 VÝCHODNÍ ČECHY 09 ČESKÝ RÁJ 08 ČESKÝ SEVER 07 SEVEROZÁPADNÍ ČECHY 06 ZÁPADOČESKÉ LÁZNĚ 05 PLZEŇSKO 04 ŠUMAVA 03 JIŽNÍ ČECHY 01 PRAHA 02 OKOLÍ PRAHY PO RUSSKIPOLSKIFRANCAISDEUTSCHENGLISHČESKY KONGRESOVÁ TURISTIKA AKTIVNÍ DOVOLENÁ PŘÍRODA LÁZNĚ 14 SEVERNÍ MORAVA A SLEZSKO 13 STŘEDNÍ MORAVA 12 JIŽNÍ MORAVA 11 VYSOČINA 04 ŠUMAVA 03 JIŽNÍ ČECHY
Sunday 31.08.2025
 

REGION ŠUMAVA
Search centre
Rejstřík regionu
Action databank
Road accessibility
Destinační management
Nature and its protection
Biosférická rezervace UNESCO
Protected landscape areas
Natural points of interest
Caves and abysses
Vrcholy, hřebeny, sedla
Fauna a flora
Nature trails
Sights and Attractions
UNESCO sights
Sights and architecture
Ecclesiastical monuments
Castles and chateaux
Culture, entertainment, sport
Culture and entertainment
Sport and relaxation
Zimní sporty
Active holiday
Folklore and Traditions
Etnografický region
Etnografický subregion
Folk associations
Folk ensembles
Folk festivals
Folk traditions and customs
Folk craft and products
Tourism and leisure time
Rural tourism
Hiking
Cycling tourism
Water tourism and sports
Wine tourism
Picturesque regions
Balneology
Spas
Lázeňské domy a sanatoria
Congress Tourism
Exhibitions and exhibition grounds
Congress centres
Accommodation & dining
Car-camping, camping site
Hotels, Boarding houses
Chaty a chalupy
Recreation areas
Further accommodation
Restaurants
Příjemné posezení
Gastronomic specialities
Království perníku

Historie Závišic [ History ]

The small village called Závišice originated north of Štramberk in a valley along both banks of the Sedlnička brook. The west horizon is bordered by Libhošťská Hůrka (494 m).
In the past it was the brook that divided it in two parts each belonging to a different lordship. Velké Závišice, called also Dolní or Závěšice, covering the right bank of the Sedlnička brook, were from the 14th century part of the bishopric Šostýn feoff Nová Horka and from 1561 it belonged to the bishopric domain of Hukvaldy, whereas Malé (Horní) Závišice called also Závišičky along the left bank of the brook was a free estate the owners of which often changed and which as late as after 1640 shared common destiny with the domain of Nový Jičín/Štramberk. In the past there stood a stronghold in the village first mentioned in 1357, that, however, declined in the course of the 16th century. The village, despite being divided in two parts had common administration with the village magistrate at the head. There were two mill - upper and lower ones.
The school was built in 1849 and one year later both parts of the village merged into one municipality. Until 1934 only a wooden campanile stood on the village green and the inhabitants used to go to the church of St. Catherine that was beyond the village at the place of the settlement Tamovice which declined long ago.


Lašská brána Beskyd
Dobové pohlednice
1895 - 1945
Stanislava Kovářová
Aleš Pustějovský

Vydavatelství: MONTANEX, a. s.
Internetová adresa: http://www.montanex.cz/kun.htm

LOCATION


Type: History
LAST MODIFY: Eliška Černochová (Beskydy-Valašsko) org. 56, 17.03.2010 v 12:01 hodin
Copyright 1998-2025 © www.infoSystem.cz,
součást prezentačního a rezervačního systému Doménová koule ®
ATUR ČR
Podmínky členství ATUR ČR
Actualities
Tourist regions ČR
Turistické oblasti ČR